dimanche 25 octobre 2015

Aurora

I planned a perfect date , I bought her flowers , cooked for her and spoiled her .
Then , I took her out for a walk in the nearby forest , It's that time of the year when the Gods sent their lights . Her name was Aurora , wasn't that enough of a sign ? They were desperately calling for her .

She never doubted my love for her , I fed on her energy and happiness. I loved her nativity and purity. Oblivious of her fate , she told me that she loved me . Her love and compassion weren't meant for me , it was meant for those calling her name  .

 She was the chosen one and  , yet she  ignored it, but I knew for sure what I had to do .  She took me for someone I am not  , I am not a god , I am a mere human  destined to do what the Gods asked me to do . I am not worthy of her love and attention , Angles don't belong to this world.

Aurora , you are too good for this world , you belong among the gods , there is a reason you were called after a Goddess .

We took a pair of drinking horns and a bottle of Wine for the walk , you held on to the bottle and horns, and ran to the forest playfully , expecting me to catch up , so we will enjoy the night and watch the Aurora Borealis , you didn't know that , that was the Gods' way to call for you, to reclaim your original place .

I ran to catch up on you , I took hold of you from the back , wrapped my left arm around your neck , your face was  very close to mine I felt your breath , and your heart throbbing  faster , I gave you a passionate kiss while taking out my pocket knife with my right arm, I held your neck tightly with my arm and slit your throat with the other . I gave you a quick and merciful death. You didn't see it coming , yet you genuinely accepted it without fret .

The cut was clean and straight to the point , it can be considered  surgical , the cut was enough to let the crimson blood gush from her throat . I laid her down on the snow , I took one of the drinking horns that fell from her hand . I collected some of her blood in it .

You are on a Longboat now ,Aurora , entering the the world of the Gods.

SKÅL

To Valhalla you shall go , dine with the Gods my Aurora and thank me for what I did .

SKÅL

In  Asgard you shall live with the Gods , who are already awaiting your Grace .

SKÅL

I am as merciful as Odin , and as malign as Loki , and as ruthless as Thor can be , they invested their powers in me and I couldn't disregard it and be a selfish lad.

SKÅL 

All of this is not my design Aurora , Its the design of the Gods 

4 commentaires:

  1. Love it ! Particuliarly, the part about the Norse Gods because i love Norse mythology ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thanks , the whole thing is meant to be about and for the Norse Gods ;)

      Supprimer
  2. I absolutely love this ! So wicked and grotesque ! I love the Nordic references too :3 GG!

    RépondreSupprimer